Certified Personal Trainer – CPT
Our Personal Trainer course prepares the trainer for professional one-on-one or small group interactions with their clients. You will learn to effectively analyze, design, and implement fitness programs based on your client’s needs and goals. IASST’s personal trainer certification will provide all the necessary knowledge and guidance to help you become an effective trainer while still respecting safety.
– Health, fitness and wellness concepts
– Introduction in personal trainer
– Initial client consultation workshop
– Training Load and sports training principles
– Exercise physiology
– Sports nutrition and design nutrition programs
– Biomechanics and applied human anatomy
– Fitness marketing and design business plan
– Leadership and communication skills
– Fitness assessment
– Strength, cardio and flexibility training
– Core muscle training
– Understanding the functional fitness
– Design fitness programs and case studies
- Nearly 70% Practical lectures.
- Free T-Shirt.
- Free Membership ($30) worth.
- Up to %10 Discount
- Free membership ID.
PhD University of Vienna, Austria.
PhD Sports Science First Aid and Anatomy
PhD – Sports Training
Mohamed Abd El-Baky
PhD Sports Science Sports Management and Marketing
PhD Mansoura University, Egypt.
PhD Sports Science Applied Bio-mechanics
PhD Sports Science Exercise Physiology and Nutrition