Certified Personal Trainer – CPT
Our Personal Trainer course prepares the trainer for professional one-on-one or small group interactions with their clients. You will learn to effectively analyze, design, and implement fitness programs based on your client’s needs and goals. IASST’s personal trainer certification will provide all the necessary knowledge and guidance to help you become an effective trainer while still respecting safety.
– Fitness, Health and Wellness Concepts
– Initial Client Consultation
– Training Load, Principles and Methods
– kinesiology and Applied Human Anatomy
– Exercise Physiology and Sports Nutrition
– Body Composition and Fitness Assessment
– Leadership Techniques and Communication Skills
– Fitness Marketing and Design Business Plans
– Functional Fitness Training and Core Muscle Exercises
– Stretching and Cardio Exercises
– Strength Training Using Machines, Free Weights and Body Weight
– Weight Training Principles and Methods
– Design Fitness Programs and Case Studies
- Nearly 70% Practical lectures.
- Free T-Shirt.
- Free Membership ($30) worth.
- Up to %10 Discount
- Free membership ID.
PhD University of Vienna, Austria.
PhD – Sports Training
Mohamed Abd El-Baky
PhD Sports Science Sports Management and Marketing
PhD Mansoura University, Egypt.
PhD Sports Science Exercise Physiology and Nutrition