Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – CSCS
IASST Strength and Conditioning course has been designed to provide you specific training techniques to enable athletes to expand the capacity of their bodies to perform the most difficult athletic feats, while remaining strong and free from injuries. Athletic endeavors place the human body under great stress. Proper training and preparation give athletes the confidence to push themselves to their limits, without fear of physical breakdown.
– Exercise physiology
– Biomechanics and applied human anatomy
– Design nutrition programs for athletes
– Training principles and methods
– Monitoring training load
– Energy and muscular fitness training
– Speed, agility, flexibility and coordination training
– Core muscle training
– Functional fitness training for sports
– Polymetric and ballistic training
– Testing and evaluation
– Programs design and case studies
- Nearly 70% Practical lectures.
- Free T-Shirt.
- Free Membership ($30) worth.
- Up to %10 Discount
- Free membership ID.
PhD University of Vienna, Austria.
PhD Sports Science First Aid and Anatomy
PhD Mansoura University, Egypt.
PhD Sports Science Applied Bio-mechanics
PhD Sports Science Exercise Physiology and Nutrition