Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – CSCS
IASST Strength and Conditioning course has been designed to provide you specific training techniques to enable athletes to expand the capacity of their bodies to perform the most difficult athletic feats, while remaining strong and free from injuries. Athletic endeavors place the human body under great stress. Proper training and preparation give athletes the confidence to push themselves to their limits, without fear of physical breakdown.
– Training Load, Principles and Methods
– Muscular and Energy Fitness
– Stretching, Agility and Coordination Training
– Strength, Speed and Endurance Training
– Plyometric and Ballistic Training
– Functional fitness training and core muscle exercises
– Fitness Assessment, Design fitness programs and case studies
- Nearly 70% Practical lectures.
- Free T-Shirt.
- Free Membership ($30) worth.
- Up to %10 Discount
- Free membership ID.
PhD University of Vienna, Austria.
PhD Mansoura University, Egypt.
PhD Sports Science Exercise Physiology and Nutrition