Functional Fitness Training – FFT
Functional fitness training course provide coaches the knowledge of how to adapt or develop exercises which allow individuals to perform the activities of daily life more easily and without injuries for fitness clients and athletes using body weight and special equipment.
– Training theories
– Functional exercises physiology
– Applied biomechanics
– Basic anatomy
– Basic movement patterns
– Understanding functional movement
– Functional fitness for sport
– Core strength and Stability
– Functional fitness equipment workshops
- Nearly 70% Practical lectures.
- Free T-Shirt.
- Free Membership ($30) worth.
- Up to %10 Discount
- Free membership ID.
PhD University of Vienna, Austria.
PhD Sports Science First Aid and Anatomy
PhD – Sports Training
PhD Mansoura University, Egypt.
PhD Sports Science Exercise Physiology and Nutrition