- Total Guided Learning Hours = 100 H
- Total Internship Hours = 50 H
- Total Self Study Hours = 175 Hours
- Course Delivery: Face-to-Face study.
The purpose of a personal trainer is to coach clients individually according to their fitness needs, through an agreed exercise/physical activity plan and assist with behavioral change. A personal trainer’s role includes designing, implementing and evaluating exercise/physical activity programs for a range of individual clients by collecting and analyzing client information to ensure the effectiveness of personal exercise programs. A personal trainer should also actively encourage potential clients/members to participate in and adhere to regular exercise/physical activity programs, employing appropriate motivational strategies to achieve this.
– Course delivery: Face-to-Face study.
– Internship hours: 50 Hours