The object of this course is to deliver relevant information and understanding of athlete program periodization based on load management and performance assessment data. Participants will earn
how to select and execute performance tests and load management systems, as well as how to interpret relevant data and implement it in session planning. Students will learn the basic requirements of programming within the annual macrocycle, based on the needs of the athlete and their sport, and adapt sessions and programming based on data.
- Understand How to Select & Administer Performance Tests & Load Management Systems
- Plan and Implement the Different Mesocycles of the Annual Cycle
- Program & Manage Variables of Load Within Cycles
- Track & Translate Data Into Action Steps
- Tracking, Understanding, & Adjusting For The Amount of Stress & Accumulated Fatigue on An Individual Athlete.
- Injury Prevention vs. Injury Reduction.